2. To provide the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorized access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, financial information, IP addresses and/or other personal information relevant to your activities on the App and/or the Site. This information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Services and any other services associated with them. We may also use your personal information to analyse use of the App, the Site and the Content, and/or to keep you up-to-date with (or provide offers of) other products and services provided by OnlineYogaTeaching or our trusted partners which we think may be of interest to you.
5. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the App and/or the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. This information is used to produce statistical reports on App and Site activity and allows us to tailor the App and the Site to suit your interests. Examples include:
• enabling our service to recognize your device so that you don’t have to give the same information to us several times;
• recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so that you don’t need to do it for every web page requested; and/or,
• measuring how many people are using services, to make the services easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery to your web browser.
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Services as this will prevent you from using many aspects of the services and/or the App and/or the Site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.